Tuesday 5 July 2016

Finding the printwork in my pieces...


I am in love with printwork patterns at the moment.
And loving experimenting on how I can use them in my work.
I tried different things on the background of this piece but I wasn't loving it.
Still being inspired by those beautiful roses... so decided to continue that into the background.
Her beadwork was completely different yesterday - but loving the delicateness of it here today.

All in all a happy day #inmystudio

Now I'm heading to gym to get my heart pumping.
Hips unlocked.  Head cleared.  I have a big afternoon of editing, filming ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely blown away with what your are doing now. You have come so far since our discovery in Italy. Miss you and wish our paths could cross again. Someday.

    ReplyDelete