Wednesday 9 July 2014

#InMyStudio - iPhotography with Bob Weil


I signed up for a iPhotography course - it's something Misty has introduced me to and I'm absolutely in love with it.  I know I've only skimmed the surface but I find it exceptionally beautiful.  I love the potential piece of art that comes out and the beautiful storytelling behind it.  And I love the simplicity and the ease of being able to do it on my phone.  Susan Tuttle, an amazing photographer I discovered online, recommended this course over the weekend and it was being offered at a discounted rate... I couldn't resist.

On any course I sign up for - my greatest struggle is making time for the tutorials.  I know that sounds strange to say because it's like saying... I can't make time to go to class or lessons.  But it can be rather a time consuming thing.  I try watch my tutorials while I'm ironing or waiting in the parking lot etc etc.  I've also been so tired and it's been so cold.  I keep trying to wake up early to watch or do homework or sit in bed to watch, but then I fall asleep but I will keep trying... but what I love about this skill and form of art is that when I can't be by my easel but stuck at school waiting for kids etc. - I have something creative to do.  That way, never wasting precious creative time....
Watch this space I will keep you posted as I go...  

No comments:

Post a Comment