Monday 10 September 2012

#InMyStudio - I am here... OpenStudio


I AM HERE
A woman.  A wife.  A mother

Rounded hips.  Silver strands.  Tiny lines.

Youth slipping away and I have no say about it.

Running out of time.

To be me.

To be true.

To find me.

Running out of time with 2 amazing girls,

Who will leave soon to live their own beautiful lives full of hope

Full of promise,

With their compasses in their hands.

It makes my heart leap out of my chest as I count my days.

My days left with them.

Brave is my new name.

Brave is my new game.

Was once a lost little girl who wondered through half her life without a compass.

Hoping to find joy and grace in her heart, with flowrsinherhair.

As I discover who I am.

Love who that is and know this is me.

With my whole heart in my hands.

As I am.

Right now.

Right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment