Tuesday 4 September 2012

Lazy "girlie" mornings...

This has been a part of our lives for the past 12 years...  My hubby goes out for his long weekend ride/race and we get to spend our morning together.  It's our "girlie" quality time.  This morning we sat chatting over coffee and hot chocolate and planning our regime for summer sports that starts in the next month or so.  The girls were studying and later we moved from our spot of sun to the art room and spent the whole morning creating art, chatting and listening to music.  I love our times together especially as they are getting older.  I love our quality conversations and teachable moments.  I love that they team up and tease me and laugh at my idiosyncrasies.  We have the best fun together!  I am hoping that these moments we share together will be something that they will carry with them always... like I know I will!

1 comment: