Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekend News...


 After a monster week - I was more than ready to escape to my drawing board... I decided to do a Graphite, Charcoal and Pastel drawings using the same reference.  This way covering most of my tutorials.  I loved every one of them.  They are all so different yet the same.  And I love that fact.  I haven't touched paint for two weeks and using dry mediums and working in my #ArtJournal has been so much fun!  I guess sometimes I get so stuck on paint that I forget there are other amazing mediums out there.

I still have quite a few homework assignments to do from
this week and they are all fabulous...

Misty shared a recipe for us... Kneadless Bread!
It was a huge hit and yummy!


                           
We headed to the Waterfront to get more Nespresso Pods...
what an experience... it was Coffee Heaven where all the addicts hang out.

We had an amazing downtime weekend at home... much needed after the week we had!  I guess you have weeks like that!!
But trusting next week will be much better...

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. . . I've been too busy to watch the videos but your pics make me so excited about what I will see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tutorials are just incredible! Look out for the Scratchboard. It took my breath away! Keep going - you will be amazing!

      Delete