Saturday 23 February 2013

#InMyStudio - Iconic Angelic Mixed Media...

I am loving her expression... she's so sincere to me.

Well I just loved having my whole Friday at home... I didn't get #InMyStudio straight away but I got everything out of the way so that I could go there guilt free... I have so many assignments and a commission to start... which I have to say I have been putting off because fear has been in my way.  But I knew today was about facing myself... or more like facing my fears.

Last night I worked on my commission (I will share when she's finished) and my assignment piece.  I decided to combine my home tutorials in this piece... Icon Piece.  Painting in Gesso and Stabilo Pencil.  Oil painting.  I incorporated all these lessons into this one piece.

I haven't painted for weeks and I have to say I have loved it... it almost bought tears to my eyes... not for any other reason but the deep sense of joy I feel being #InMyStudio and #Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment