Monday 18 February 2013

#InMyStudio - "Less is More"... more-or-less!

I am always challenged by the writing assignments but I totally loved this writing assignment prompt... "Less is More".  We had to tell a story about ourselves in three word sentences - more challenging than one would think... this is my #artjournal page where I incorporated #collage... 


. just a woman . sometimes a girl .
. sometimes alittle lost . sometimes completely found 
. some special people . close to me .
. special like family . in-love with much .
esp my girls . my beautiful man . they hold me . my whole me . 
. addicted to art . obsessed with oils . and good coffee .
. plagued by guilt . that I'm enough .
work too hard . to prove myself . many late nights .
. mostly by myself embracing the silence . embracing the quiet .
love to run hate to run . run silences me . silences the fears .
always falling short . fear whispers loud . my constant companion . 
. love arty friends . pen-pals from afar .
. love meaningful conversation . feeds my soul .
. love to laugh . love to cry 
. alone time essential . esp as aging .
. love to surf . ocean restores me . tiredness my foe .
. my time steal-er . sleep heals me . 
. scarves, bags, shoes . 
. to do lists . to don't lists .
hot baths essential long rainy days . soft gown embraces 
3 journal pages . finding Great Creator . my great confidant .
. life's too busy . much to do not enough hours .
. finding some grace . embracing the me . failures and all .
being kind today kind to me today is today .
and that's enough .

1 comment: