Friday 20 September 2013

#InMyStudio - Something a little different



This was one of our homework assignments on FacetoFace - to not paint a face.  I was kind of desperate to paint something completely different!  I thought this was a good place to start!  I am still looking to do some very different pieces this weekend... Just really feel I need to!  It's not that I think I've got stuck at all - I'm loving what I'm learning... I think I'm ready to expand a little bit!  It's still my heart's desire to paint pieces that tell a story!  One of our assignments on FacetoFace is to do our interpretation of a Picasso sitting at a table... reading or having tea.

Stepping out of our comfort zones is never easy and always challenging!!  But we have to do it to keep growing and keep evolving and reinventing ourselves and our abilities!!

I never want to stop pushing myself!
Because ultimately, I never want to stop growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment