Wednesday 19 August 2015

#InMyStudio - at last...


I've had no desire or motivation to be #InMyStudio let alone come up with anything creative, other than #1faceaday for the past 5 weeks. I haven't been worried but I also haven't put myself under any kind of pressure because I just haven't had the capacity. It has been lots of rushing out the door with the girl's schedules, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.


Allowing myself to find rest in that place was good. 

Being home, is extremely healing and nurturing for my core being and when I don't allow this time, I can unravel. Five weeks was a push! 

So while on the road (I've literally spent 5 weeks In my car, on the run) I kept myself creatively entertained on Pinterest, playing with a bit of photography and diving back into unfinished tutorials.

This piece was inspired by imagery discovered on Pinterest. We are still journeying but loving where I'm at and looking forward to where we will end together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment