Tuesday 18 February 2014

#InMyStudio - stolen moments....

My weeks are so manic at the moment.
I don't cope too well with the crazy schedule.
I need quiet and calm and these two things seem to be eluding me at the moment.
Which hasn't left too much time for creating and that isn't easy for me.
So I chose to stay home this Saturday, while the others surfed...
Just to be quiet and paint and recharge my batteries.
I'm just working in my journal at the moment and I'm loving the stories that are unfolding here for me.
They feel deep and emotional.
And I'm just working with it!

I looked for you but didn't find you here

I'm totally loving this piece
I've started prepping another two journals and I think I'm going to continue to play here for a bit...
I have some other homework coming up and prepping some canvas' as we speak.
I also have 3 paintings ready for framing, which I will deliver this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment