Sunday 2 February 2014

#InMyStudio - SuperImposing excedes my SuperExpectations

 

Wow I loved this weeks tutorials from FullCircleWorkshop
Getting creative using iPhotography and amazing apps!
And I can't tell you how thrilled I am that Misty is being so generous in sharing her creativity!
What a gift she's giving us!
I literally spent hours and hours playing with my new stylus and these apps!
I'm just sharing some of my favorite ones!
It's using layers and layers of pictures!
For someone who doesn't have photoshop - this is a much cheaper alternative!
And it can be done anywhere, anytime and anyplace.... like the parking lot while I'm waiting for the girls!
I'm totally inlove with the process and completely addicted!
To me this is a form of practice in becoming a better artist... it really helps with learning composition (where things are placed in/on the picture plane).  Sometimes that can be the hardest part!


 

Here I used images that Misty has shared in her classes over the years and the line drawing was a template from last years course, FacetoFace  journal homework assignment.  In the second image I used #waterlogue to give it the watercolor affect.

This is my selfportrait photo from my Project40 that I used #waterlogue app to make it look like a painting!
I'm so loving the creative play!  I do believe it's crucial part of being a better artist too,
creating and letting your inner artist have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment