Friday 31 May 2013

A Love Letter... #proudmamamoments


Dear Moma,

I love you more than you will ever know. I love you even more when you laugh and when you are in your gown. I will always love you even if you won't love me which I don't think that is possible because you made me and have known me all my life. You are the most beautiful creature and I hope to someday be like you accept I am bigger than you were and will probably be bigger than you and my first surname would have been Webb.

I am so proud of your art and I wish I could draw and paint like you! 

You are special!!!!!!!
I love you soooo much!!!!!

Love Kitty


#proudmamamoments



When your daughter sends you a love letter like this...

Man it makes life, the hardships and the challenges all worth it!

There are aspects of this letter that are totally endearing to me... esp. the "beautiful creature" and the "gown" parts... and I love it when she calls me "Moma".
I love how her mind works and just the little things that make her her!

She's such a precious soul!!!

7 comments: