Thursday 2 May 2013

#InMyStudio - PostcardsPostcardsPostcards


I have had another long list of postcards waiting for me... today was a public holiday - so I decided I would just work on my list....

My cards were all ready for me to start.
  I started off doing a little warming up exercise with my NeoColors on a Treasure Island page that was sent to me with my package from JeanneOliver.
And she was so wonderful to do... that I just kept going with my NeoColors.
I think I am in love with them.

I used pieces of card that Betty Wilkins sent me in one of her packages and they were perfect to work on.  As I posted each piece on FaceBook and Instagram some of them got snatched up quickly... 

I have to say that was rather fun!
Each one of these pieces have a home to go to... 
and they will be shipped off tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these faces!!!! The color you are using just warms my butter :):) Im a new follower:):) Looking for your email now...sending you my addy. What size art am I sending you? Hugs- Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I sent you an email and it failed. Here is my email...try emailing me..and I will respond.
    h2makeart@gmail.com this is sandieloves2art :):)

    ReplyDelete