Wednesday 22 January 2014

#InMyStudio... Showing up!


Whenever my online courses start - I can get overwhelmed with fear of starting!
I have this dialogue with my studio.  It calls me and I say "just a minute, I have something I must do."
It literally goes just like that.  This year, my extremely excited daughter, Corks is doing FullCircle with me and she was nagging me to get started with our homework.  And I'm so glad I did.  I feel so excited with the weeks course material and I feel so inspired.  And I have to say, having a painting companion #inmystudio is rather delightful.
Sharing this bond together with my beautiful girl - is a beautiful gift!
So this is a start with my first homework and I have many hours of homework sessions planned for this weekend.
#Happy dance!


6 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same....but isn't it so wonderful when we jump in and get going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you're doing Full Circle together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome Beth - can't wait to see what you do and see us both continue to grow!

      Delete
  3. what a treat to do this with your daughter! and what a relief to hear that you too get caught in the procrastination/fear spiral :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - In away having a buddy makes me accountable, it certainly does help when fear and procrastination creep in. So glad we are in class together again.

      Delete