Tuesday 28 January 2014

#InMyStudio - So much happening...


Wow it's been rather exciting #InMyStudio and so much happening.

I've been keeping up with watching my tutorials from both classes and trying to get started on some homework, still have most of them to finish but at least some of them are started.... finishing projects is easier than not starting projects are all.  There aren't enough hours in my day and I wish there were.

So here's what's been going on...

I finally got my #artsupplies to make my large portfolio to keep my finished pieces of art in...


#Fillingmycirclewithlove

 This was a photographic project.
We had to write a poem to accompany our pictures, which is completely uncharted waters for me.
I'm not sure how I did it, but I woke up (again) with a poem on my heart.
I shared it in the classroom.  I've decided to leave it there.
It was deeply personal and the classroom feels like a safe place for it to stay!

I still have my drawing exercises to do.  But I'm sure that will be this weekends projects.

 #Fillingmycirclewithlight

This was my start last night with the Lantern... 
I am completely in love with this project.

 I couldn't resist doing a little bit this afternoon, when I got home.
Cut out my window and started painting my "Shine" Girl!
Still have a long way to go with much painting and lots of holes to make for the light to shine through!
My lantern has 3 panels and I've decided that each panel with have ladies on.
But so far... loving this.

2 comments:

  1. your ability to get things done in a limited amount of time! you are one of the busiest people I know and yet you always make time to create - and create beautiful stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my friend! I do steal hours even at the cost of my sleep. Then I have a few catch up days. I guess it's not always the greatest way but I just can't help it. Luckily for me I am a bit of a night owl and afternoon cat naps save me most of the time!

      Delete