Sunday 12 January 2014

OneWord for 2014... ~ Quiet ~

Finding the {quiet}
So I've chosen my #OneWord for 2014.  But I've been trying to find the right image to best represent it... My word is {quiet}.  Last night, the whole house was in bed sleeping and I couldn't sleep due to my late evening nap... I was feeling a bit bunged up, so I was drinking a hot-toddy and just enjoying the solitude and {quiet} of the house... it's worth staying up late to have the {quiet}, when I quite by accident found my image.

I'm finding that I'm constantly seeking {quiet}.  I thought it was because I was getting older but the more I'm understanding it... the more I am realizing I need {quiet} like I need oxygen.
I absolutely crave it!

I find my world is so busy and can be really loud, sometimes I feel like life is literally yelling at me.
This year I want to focus on stealing the {quiet} and purposefully taking these moments for my own well-being.

I had hardly any {quiet} in December and I started my January off fast.
But I have the next 8 days to myself and I have lots of hours of {quiet} planned.
Can't wait...

2 comments:

  1. that makes two of us. what a perfect photograph to go with your words.
    feeling more and more connected to you as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sweet friend - I found your message here - wow I'm reviewing my one word for the year - I am afraid I still need more quiet. :-)

      Delete