Wednesday 2 April 2014

#InMyStudio - a little make over...




 I do feel like I am growing in my abilities.  Yet I know I still have such a long way to go.
I recently went through a bit of a dip and have been frustrated with myself and where I'm at because I still want to go deeper...

I am currently working on being more expressive with the paint and trying not over blending or overworking pieces.  I'm rather happy with this sweet little face!  

Looking to dive deeper into some portraiture work.  

2 comments:

  1. Love your final result here, though the first version is so good. No one would know it was done when you first started with acrylics. I love how the red mingles with the soft blues in the final version. Everything you did does show growth, especially with color use.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful piece!!

    ReplyDelete