Monday 21 April 2014

#InMyStudio - Sculpture finished... I'm hooked!



 After I finished her beautiful heart and wings I thought I was done.
But every time I thought about her, I knew I had to give her arms - and I wanted her to be holding something.  


I originally thought that she would be holding a heart... but she ended up with flowers.
She feels more complete to me now.  I really love her.

I have to say I absolutely loved the process of creating a sculpture and I hope I will be able to do that again soon.  I have a fear it might be a once off thing but I'm def hoping to grow in this... I have some chapters in my art books that do paper clay sculptures and I'm def going to be adventuring further down this road!

This sweet angel girl will be getting a sandpaper and smoothed off and some cracks dealt with... and then she will be ready to be shipped... she has a new home!
She's a gift, she goes with a message and she goes with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment