Sunday 17 August 2014

#InMyStudio... I had a lovely creative weekend.

I didn't expect to have studio time this weekend - every moment I get these days... I'm grateful for it.  I'm trying different things and playing a lot and it's just been so lovely!

Reworked this piece

Gessoed an old canvas and I was too impatient to wait for it to dry - so I started working the paint into it wet - It was so so lovely and beautifully messy and I will def do that again!
Happy findings...

Beautiful tiny little faces... no bigger than coins - such a beautiful exercise
Can't wait to finish this piece... well at least to see where they take me... 

Another rescued canvas that got a coat of gesso.
Just started playing on this one a bit - it's a big canvas and it's up in my hallway.
I'm not done and I still have much to do... 

Loved this creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment