Friday 5 December 2014

#InMyStudio - I'm not sticking to my TeaBagGirl Schedule

This piece was totally inspired by my beautiful friend Renee - who gave me these two pieces in Italy (well I tried to buy them).  I have just sent them in for framing and I can't wait to get them back.  Letting them out of my sight is no easy feat.  I'm mad about Renee's work.  And I'm mad about her NativeAmerican pieces.

I'm behind schedule with my TeaBagGirls - I know this is something you might hear from my all the way to finish!  I'm hard on myself.  And I'm exhausted!  But I'm going with what I can.  I managed to only do three this week (during the week).

I'm not allowing myself to start any new paintings until all my unfinished pieces are done and I'm on top of my TeaBagGirl schedule.  I've also been running out of paint because I'm working big and it gobbles up paint.  Looking at these pieces this week - I also need to look at using some different colors.  I've put all my paints out and I need to experiment more... Always nice to go artshopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment