Last week after ClayPlay - my teacher, Dale had a plate left over and suggested I take it home and try play and test putting one of my ladies on it. My plate lay here and I avoided it all weekend long.
I had a fear that I wouldn't be able to do it...
It's a medium I don't really have any understanding for. I was quite nervous.
I checked it on Sunday night because I was worried it would be drying out. I sprayed it and resealed the plastic. I knew I had to do it so when I got home from work today - I just faced myself.
After about 5 start attempts... I finally found how I was going move forward.
And from there, as the say - the rest was history.
I really enjoyed it. It is very simple and sweet. I can't wait to see it in color.
I definitely want to try this again and maybe more intricate.