Sunday 27 March 2016

Finding Love...



I loved breathing new life into this piece.

It's been hanging on my wall unfinished for ages and it has felt so good to be back up and painting this weekend and finishing pieces - always makes me so happy!

I started this piece last year but felt so uninspired and a little bored to finish her.  Her colors were so drab and I wasn't sure how I was going to move forward.

I have been laying some of my unfinished pieces on my studio table and just starting with them... and letting them lead me.  And I love where we journeyed together.

I'm soooo in love with this color scheme at the moment (can you tell?)... I am noticing it's the way I seem to work.  But for now - I'm having fun and loving this.

I can't tell you how having some down time has restored my heart a little.

#sograteful #happyheart


No comments:

Post a Comment