Thursday 31 January 2013

#InMyStudio... 100 Things ...

I haven't done too much this week in the studio... just my journal assignment and watching tutorials... but still loving all of it.  Misty is truly amazing!

I spent much time at my printers, submitting my new pieces for prints, postcards and business cards.
{Can't wait to get my 2 sets of business cards - such fun}
Packaging orders which are now ready to send off tomorrow...


100 things that make me happy!


Kitty.BeachSandBTWmyToes.makingMemories.honey.
coffee-lotsofit.family.ocean.catchingWaves.
perfume-myPerfume.courteney.ELEPHANTS.family.Turning40.
babyhands-ESPmyGirlsBabyHands.beautifulButterflyCottage.
MOONSHINEonWhiskeyCreek
GOD.CapeTown.sunshine.RunningInTheRain.
RunningInTheDark.Running.DownDuvets.
DreamingOutLoud&inVeryBrightColors.Movies.Digby.
Life.Love&Everythingelse.
ACleanKitchen.ACleanHouse.Flowrs.Love.Kisses.
Synchronicity.Quiet.Kindness.HUGS.HotBaths.Bees.
MakingARTeveryDay.OilPaints.PaintBrushes.Pencils.Birds
DRAWING.BeingaMOMMA.CapturingSoulonCanvas.Rainbows
CutGrass.Rain.Snow.BUTTER.Cream.Cheese.
ITALY.travelling.exploring.Walking.Mountains
Sushi.Chocolate.FluffyGown.homemadeBread.Friendship.Truth.


Little glimpses into some of the things that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment