Wednesday 2 January 2013

#InMyStudio - finishing pieces and ready for 2013

A little mini set of Ladies

More and deeper layers
I have been working very hard to finish some unfinished pieces so that I could have a clear easel and be ready for 2013 and my two new online courses that I have signed up for {Misty's Face to Face and Sharon's Diary of Faces P1}.
I am so thrilled that I have made progress these holidays.

I have also spent the last few days finishing tutorials from Open Studio Workshop and I have loved every minute of it.  They are such good tutorials.  And I am still learning so much.  I have been working through the ArtJournalling sections and I know I will not only use these techniques in my ArtJournals but will also be applying some of these wonderful new lessons to my canvas'.

Excited to give it a go...

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the minis especially.

    I really really want to take Misty's new class! But I'm not sure Jacob will let me... Totally a worthwhile sacrifice, but I'd love to be in a course with you. That'd be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete