Monday 8 April 2013

You've got Mail...


Today I did a mail run after being away for a while and I was delighted to discover these two beautiful postcards from my fellow ClassMates from Face to Face.

The first PostCard is from Annie Hamman, Johannesburg.  And the second PostCard is from Lucy Cooke, California.  Both ladies left such a beautiful message at the back of their PostCards for me and I am so touched by this gesture!  I know they will both frame up beautifully!

So excited!

I have only completed 4 PostCards so far... two I have sent out and two I left as gifts at our holiday place.  So now that I am back home - 
I will get cracking with some more cards!
I now have two people on my list to send to... 
I was wondering how I was going to select, but this is a great start!
I have six PostCards drawn up and ready for painting!
I have decided to start out any painting session with warming up with a PostCard!

You can follow my PostsCard Project on my website...
I am so in love with this concept of sending out free mini pieces of art... that I created
a specific page for it on my website... as it will be something I continue to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment