Monday 17 March 2014

Happenings...

Sooo our weeks have been full and heavy but our weekends have been beautifully quiet.
The girls have had so much homework, assignments and studying.  Which means I get to catch up on life.
Which I am just loving, by the way... it's been really good for my soul, the forced quiet and calmness.
We are rapidly slipping into autumn which always freaks me out a bit...
I'm not ready for the coming winter months.  It makes me restless.

Misty's tutorials were so incredible on Friday - it was part two of portraiture... but it made me give my studio one big wide birth all weekend - I don't know why I freak myself out so much!  As much as I'm feeling restless about the coming winter months, I'm also feeling restless #InMyStudio, with my abilities and the rate I'm learning etc.etc.etc...  Sometimes I feel like I'm getting no where and other times I feel I am.

So I did everything except do my portraiture homework... bad girl!
So I did other creative things... instead!
Like...
Played with this portrait I did last year

I merged the same painting I did, at different stages... one in the early stages and the other in it's finished stage.
Merging these pictures to make them work, is harder than you think and it takes a fair amount of time... 

I am loving iPhotography and playing with apps so much!!  Warning - it's addictive!

L.O.V.E in4Pics
My online friend and classmate Heidi, tagged me to play this iPhotography/Instagram challenge to create the word L.O.V.E in4pics (spelling it out) using everyday things around you - such fun!

Created new sacred spaces!
I'm definitely going through a white stage!
This past year - I've been refurbishing furniture, frames, whatever I can find, to white!
And loving it!

Long Slow Baths...
While listening to fabulous AudioBooks!
I had a bit of a break but I'm hooked again!  Last week I finished 3 new books!
Storytelling at it's finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment