Sunday 26 October 2014

#InMyStudio - internet blues and creative hues...

I'm not sure what's going on with the internet - but it's causing me the blues!!!
It's interfered all week with work and it's generally been a struggle.  I sometimes work remotely - which has made it virtually impossible... thank goodness during long waits I've been able to play #InMyStudio...

I had an old abandoned canvas gessoed and ready and waiting,.. I used my Botticelli book for the start with for a reference and this beautiful lady crept onto my canvas and straight into my heart!  I'm totally in love with her hand, blue beads and eyes.
She took me the whole day to paint!  Digby was watching the rugby and doing things and the girls were busy too!  I love it when it just works out right!  Guilt free studio time and beauty finds it way out!

Hands are still part of my journey and I'm learning so much about them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment