Thursday 11 February 2016

A spot of beautiful studio play...


While I am busy moving back into my studio - I'm sorting as I go. Which got me started with my #1faceaday box from last year.  The ones that didn't sell.  Looking back at some of them now, has made me cringe a bit.  I know it's not a bad thing - I guess it's called progress.

I made three piles - 1 pile for the pieces I can still use, 1 pile for pieces I could rescue and the last pile for rejects! It felt rather liberating getting rid of unwanted pieces and always rather wonderful to sort and declutter.

This canvas was a rescue! She was inspired by my #TeaBagGirls - FebruaryRoses.  All I can say is she's a delightful improvement. Feeling so excited and encouraged to get moving and playing in my new studio space.

No comments:

Post a Comment