Sunday 7 February 2016

Birthday Love...

Hello 43...

I'm documenting this... this is me at 43.  I don't want to forget anything of this year.

I didn't want to do too much today.  I just wanted it to be slow, gentle and kind.
And it was all of that.  I'm sure that's become evident - that it's my fav thing in the world.

I got a very special breakfast in bed, with all the foods I can eat (according to my program)
which of course makes me so happy!  Love that they just get it.

I received such special treats from my favourite peeps.
Nothing over the top - But just perfect.  

Kitty gifted me this - I have been wanting a Tree of Life for ages.
Thank you beautiful!


Seriously - this is the absolute best gift I could ever ask for.
To walk through and see this and have this.
Every Momma's truest heart's desire.  Long may they be forever this close.

The other thing I really wanted for my birthday, was to get outside.
Nothing manic - just a beautiful walk in my Forest.
I love walking and I love this place.

We had planned Sushi on the beach but the weather wasn't playing nice today.
But actually after the crazy week we had and with the new ceilings going in and me moving into my new Studio space...  actually staying home - made my heart much happier.
So we will claim another night next week for sushi on the beach, weather permitting.

I received such incredible messages all day long.
I can't believe the kindness I received... thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love.
Plus the {Love} Auction is almost finished and I'm so blown away.
What a stunning way to see my birthday in.  Thank you for all the bids.

It was a beautifully gracious day.
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lovely birthday.
    A new year that overflows with dreams come true.
    wishing you days and nights that feel wonderful to you.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much <3 what a lovely message.

      Delete
  2. Hello gorgeous friend! i'm so glad you had a delicious day and well done for the auction!!! so much exciting stuff going on with your art!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend - it's been such an exciting time. And my new studio is ready eeeck - I'm beyond excited. <3

      Delete