Sunday 28 February 2016

Beautiful connections...





This piece is completely inspired by my dear friend Renee Plains.

I quite simply love her to the moon and back.  We have been chatting and sharing all week and weekend long.  It was truly the highlight to my week.  Thank you my friend.

I've called this piece Renee, of course.

She's honestly one of the most kind and generous souls I know.  I can't even tell you how much I value her friendship, her knowledge and her gifting.

I am nuts about her art too.  She's incredible and I love how she pushes herself to keep on learning and keep on trying new things.


I'm keeping this piece #inmystudio as a small reminder of her.

{Mind you - I actually have lots of reminders of her and my other fav artists, in and around my house and studio}.

It really is quite simply in the small things - that make my heart so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment