Friday 27 May 2016

InstantLove

Photo Credit : Kitty

My Fuji Instax Instamatic was my first Lomogoraphy camera.
I wanted a polaroid for the longest time but the film stock became obsolete in this country so when the Instamatics came out, I was over the moon.  I love each memory we have made with this incredible camera and the instant gratification I get with it... love.

There is still such expectancy with each shot, because each one is quite pricy so I find I'm still holding my breath as I wait for it to develop.  But on the right day - it's InstantLove all the way.

The images are moody, milky and to me... it's storytelling at it's finest.

Don't forget to click on my tabs above to follow my journey on CameraCraft or if your interest is piqued to join in the class...
sign up on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment