Wednesday 7 August 2013

Happy Birthday to me!!!!


My beautiful 40th birthday present to myself finally arrived yesterday!

And in true Misty generosity fashion she shared much more with me!
Her kind generosity is inspirational!
Included in my stunning original painting was another painting and some printed postcards.
Every piece will join my growing collection, for sure!
I feel like I've been holding my breath for months...
Waiting in expectation for her to arrive!
All I can say is that she's been worth the wait!

This beautiful lady with her dark hair is just gorgeous in real life.
Her online pics don't do her justice...
I will be getting her framed up professionally!!
She's big and delicate and soft and I'm totally in love with my package!
Thank you Beautiful Misty - she will be loved for sure!

You can follow my private collection blog Flowrs Collection

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is absolutely stunning... and all the beautiful extras are just wonderful... a gorgeous and perfect birthday gift to yourself...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a perfect age I always say I would go back to my early 40 ,s enjoy your day my friend and I wish u many more,and a perfect gift
    Hugzzzz bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweet Bev. Everyone tells me 40 is awesome... all I can say is so far so good!

      Delete