Saturday 10 August 2013

My beautiful girl...


I think I am still in denial that this incredibly elegant and modest young lady is my little girl!
When I saw her in this beautiful dress and her first pair of high heels, my heart stopped beating!!
Her beautiful counsins and Kitty came with us to help put her outfit together... because this is all new ground for us... the dress, the shoes, the jewels and they were just amazing!  We all tried on dresses and shoes!
Being princesses!  Every single one of us!  And they all looked so stunning!!!  What a perfect way to spend a girls day out!  I loved every minute of it and I just love all these girls so deeply.  By the end of it all, we were all exhausted - so on our way out we grabbed a hot chocolate (and a soya Latte for me)!

Corks is almost 15 and this is her first formal dance.  And this will be her first outing with a boy.  She isn't dating so this is a big step for all of us!  Are we ready... absolutely not!
But we are learning to be brave and take one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment