Friday 2 August 2013

#InMyStudio - sharing my space with other artists...

On Friday this beautiful little artist came to paint with me #InMyStudio!!!  She was amazing to paint with!  Most of my painting these days is done alone and I do miss having people to paint with... so today was such a lovely treat!  This little treasure was unstoppable!  All I know is I wish I was started as young as she has!  She has a beautiful arty future ahead of her!  And I just love that!  I love seeing young people so passionate about art and love seeing them do it already and not wasting years trying to find it!  I will encourage any young person to move forward creatively!  And this amazing young lady was a true inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Was such an amazing morning - thank you for sharing your time and talents with us!

    ReplyDelete