Monday 16 February 2015

7 more sleeps...



Four more sleeps until our class starts and I'm so looking forward to doing homework and working through amazing generous lessons and learning and practicing.... deep practicing.

I guess I'm just needing it.

If you haven't signed up... I can highly recommend that you do.  Not only because MistyMawn is an incredible teacher and does wonderful classes but it's also for the classroom with fellow artists.  It's such a special place and I've met such incredible people that have become my friends through the years.  It's a wonderful supportive community.

And we grow together... it's really such a special time.


Ignition + master coaching + deep practice = TALENT
Greatness isn't born, it's grown!
Daniel Coyle, The Talent Code

No comments:

Post a Comment