Wednesday 2 September 2015

#1FaceaDay - August is a wrap!


I loved making this tiny time lapse video.
I love how my family love doing this with me.
They get as excited about the outcome as I do.  It's rather adorable.

Can I just say once again - what a mammoth undertaking this project has been.
At times... I have asked myself out loud... "What were you thinking?"

When I think that we have completed 8 full months, I am so proud of us.
This project is proving to be a real test of consistency and tenacity.

I think if it wasn't for Anne showing up daily, in spite of life... well who knows?
It's been like having a gym buddy show up and get you going despite the voices being super loud sometimes.
I'm deeply grateful.

So it's a constant reminder to myself to keep it light, easy, fun and with NO RULES... right?

They don't have to be masterpieces - they just have to be.

Which has totally matched my headspace this past month.

Embracing... the "just be".

2 comments:

  1. no rules!!! and we are in so deep now we may as well go all the way! together!!! SO grateful we are still going ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too - what a journey! So glad we journey together. Two is always better! <3

      Delete