Friday 8 April 2016

I'm back #InMyStudio...

All is right with the world again...


March was insane!!!

I thought it would be easier than February -  but I was wrong.

Life dealt some stuff, long on issues and administratively challenging to solve.
Plus my working hours were intense and exhausting.
I won't go into all the details because March is officially behind me and today I am back to my usual Studio and work hours and that makes my heart sooo happy!

Today I was home and finding my way... sorting and tidying and just so beautifully present in my space.  It just felt like the balance was restored just like that.  It was good for my heart.  I took it slow, regrouped and for a moment, it felt like I slowed down time a little.
And that's always a good thing.

I have sooo much coming up #InMyStudio in the next few months and I'm beyond excited.
Hope to share more with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment