Monday 6 June 2016

Big week ahead....

I have a big creative week ahead of me and I'm pretty excited about it.

I am calling my Camera Craft class material done and I can't tell you how pleased I am to have finished that.  It was new ground for me... what an incredible journey and I loved every moment of it... especially the photoshoots with my girls.  What a beautiful month it was capturing life.


So grateful!

I have another auction this weekend, which makes me incredibly nervous and excited all rolled into one.  I'm going to be auctioning one of my prints, an original and one of clay pieces - which will be new for me.  It's either going to be received well or not so well... either way, it will be interesting.  It's never easy putting yourself out there - but I know when we find the courage to step out the door, something always happens.  Being brave.

 We have the time difference issue so I'm going to have to nap during the day so I can stay awake late.
But I will share more about that in a separate post.




My Tiny Bags of Love class opens for registration on Wednesday.  And we will be promoting that this week. 
I have been receiving so much love and support once we announced last week, that has so touched my heart.

Thank you for all the love.

I am so excited to start my journey putting my little class together.
Hope to share some of the journey with you as I go...


Now that my Camera Class material is behind me, it means my easel and studio are ready for me to get cracking.  There are some exciting new things happening in here over the next few months... I will hopefully be sharing that later this week.  I love setting projects up for myself that help keep me focused and showing up.

I've been doing quite a bit of research and loving that aspect very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment