Saturday 11 June 2016

The Artist Gallery Nouveau... today.


My line up for the auction today...   click here if you keen to follow on Facebook.

I decided pretty last minute to do a variety... an original, a Giclee print and a sculpture.
I'm a tad bid nervous.  Okay, I'm not going to lie... I'm uber nervous.  My fear is "what if no one bids".  I think that's all of our fears all of the time but I guess nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Remember my hubby's motto - when you step out of the door - good things usually happen... this is me stepping.
It's never comfortable but it is courageous.

If they don't move this weekend, then I will use some of these pieces for other auctions that I have coming up in the year or they will simply go back into my shop or I get to keep them... you know like the figurine - I kind of adore her.

I have to tell myself that, right?  Otherwise I might hide under the covers until it's over.

But for now... my baby girl has friends coming over for a fondu and I have much to help her get ready.  A wonderful distraction.  Have a beautiful weekend and will see you on the other side.

#HappyWeekend

No comments:

Post a Comment