Wednesday 22 June 2016

#InMyStudio.... At last


So I've noticed when I'm nervous about painting.  I keep myself busy with life, extra blogging and anything really, to avoid being where I need to be. I'm the queen of procrastination. I don't know exactly why my brain works like this because once I start... 
It's always such a joy!

And today was a pure joy time #inmystudio.  I started off filming a little for TinyBagsofLove, made two miniature teacups with paperclay and then I started painting... It's been a while... So it was good to be back!

I'm pleased to say I'm feeling much better today, definitely more capacity!  I had a full afternoon and I was pretty exhausted this evening... But tomorrow is another day.  As far as today is concerned, it was a good day!


I loved painting that hand today...
They are getting easier each time I try

No comments:

Post a Comment