Saturday 4 June 2016

Today we commune...

Today we find rest...

It was Digz birthday this week and we are celebrating today.
Exams are finally finished, it was an intense three weeks.
And there are plenty other things we are celebrating today.

I have been working like crazy this week to finish my class insert for Camera Craft.
I think I'm virtually done.  And now I hold my breath and hope that my content is good to go.

I'm feeling a little exhausted so I'm going to go gently today.
All I have planned for today is some sweet TeaBagLove...

I am hoping to regroup a little this weekend.
Ready for a new week on Monday.

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you had a gentle and restful weekend... sending lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. I slept a lot without guilt. I'm very excited for the week ahead. <3

    ReplyDelete