Friday 14 December 2012

A little surprise in my MailBox...

"My Pretty" by Sharon Tomlinson

Look at the delightful surprise I found in my mailbox!!!
Wow I am so blown away by Sharon's random act of kindness!
I feel so blessed.  And I can't tell you how happy my heart is to have this exquisite piece!

I can honestly say that everyone that I met in Italy were so generous and kind to me.  Sometimes my mind can't phathom why, but I am so touched!

I have never thought about collecting other artists pieces.
But I have to say I now have a small and beautiful collection and I have fallen in love with the concept of buying beautiful pieces and supporting incredible artists out there!! I think I am hooked.

I read this quote this week from Julia Cameron and I know it was just for me... in fact, I couldn't believe the timing...

 "The act of supporting another artist is an act that reinforces our identity as well as theirs".

No comments:

Post a Comment