Thursday 20 December 2012

December holidays...

It's 7.30pm and it was still 32 degrees C...
I love December holidays because I get to spend such great quality time with my girls... the 6 weeks off from school and routine has seriously become the highlight of my year.  We have been trying to get out and about and do as much as possible while the weather is so beautiful.
Happy to say we have kept Christmas small and got our shopping overs with quickly so our days haven't been spent in the malls {my least favourite thing in the world} but rather outdoors.  I love that the girls are getting bigger because they are doing so much more with me, exercise wise... We have been waking early to do some running together, which not only adds value to my run but is also helping them keep fit as they are both in the throws of their teenage years.  We have been hitting the gym to get some swimming training in and also hitting the beach for some surftime and also afternoon playtime in the sand and waves.  Generally in Cape Town the sun only goes down between 8-9pm which means it's a super long day to fit in plenty of wonderful activities!!!
I love summer in Cape Town.

Kitty playing footloose and fancy free - Llundudno

No comments:

Post a Comment