Friday 19 July 2013

#InMyStudio... PostCards and more PostCards!!!



These are the new cards I did this week... I have been using the 20MinuteChallenge to get my PostCards done quickly!  I've done almost 10 in the past week and a bit but my list doesn't seem to be diminishing because my list keeps growing... Even after these new ones I still have 8 to do!

Part of me feels like I can't move onto new work until I've got through my list!!

I am waking up early tomorrow to do at least another 4 and then I will have 4 left to do.  Maybe just maybe I will be able to get through all of them this weekend.

I would like to get into a rhythm of doing perhaps one PostCard a day for my 20MinuteChallenge but to keep them as free gifts to go with my sold paintings or as cards/gifts!  I have loved the postcard swap and I'm loving the challenge too.

No comments:

Post a Comment