Thursday 25 July 2013

#InMyStudio - Still deep in the #Postcard mode...




These are the #postcards I've done this week.
To me they are all so different.
They are all a complete surprise to me...
I wish I could tell you I planned them all.
But I didn't!
Some are easy and some really fight with me!
Some I almost throw in the bin but then convince myself to push through!

All in all happy with what I have to send out.
I still have about 5 to go... didn't I say that last week???
As fast as I am ticking off my list... more are being added!
But I know I will have to draw a line in the sand!

I have other projects that I have to focus on... I've spent the last two or is it three weeks really push through my list and pushing through finishing unfinished pieces on my easel but I think by this weekend, I will be ready to move on!

Feeling so excited about future projects!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so good my friend! Love them all. Good luck on your upcoming project, can't wait for to see what that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend... I just want wait to do some different things. <3

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely stunning!! I'm such a big fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle! I am alittle postcarded out! I need a break, me thinks but hoping I can finish my last 5 by this weekend... and then I will take a bit of a break from them. <3

      Delete