Wednesday 20 November 2013

#InMyStudio - creative play!


So I've been having so much fun with my painted Collage Mixed Media - I think I will keep doing them because they feel like creative play and I'm having such a good time with them.  To me, they are just so creative and so interesting and it kind of mixes things up a little from my usual "safe" places.

But the most amazing thing I'm discovering is that I'm actually learning quite a bit in each piece and it's really helping me in other paintings.  This to me has been such an exciting discovery!  It's like something has just clicked inside of me. I think I have the tendency to forget to have fun and forget to play!  And this is bringing out my artist child for sure!

I did this little piece... for no reason, other than for fun!  She's completely different to the other collages I have been doing lately but I completely love her uniqueness.

All considered... a happy ending!

1 comment:

  1. i agree shes different but so stunning love her look too

    ReplyDelete