Friday 15 November 2013

#InMyStudio - whose coming for tea!


I was just messing about #InMyStudio last night while I was putting together another collage painting and I came across a teapot in my reference folder and I had a scrap of canvas lying right next to me so I decided to paint it #justforfun!  I was killing time...

If you know me you will know how much I love #teapots.  It's quite funny because I'm not actually a huge tea drinker... I'm more of a coffee addict.  I am not sure what it is about teapots that endear me so but they do!  Maybe because it has something to do with things of old.
I've started including them in some of my paintings... but I kind of love this isolated still life too!  I think I might do a few more!

1 comment:

  1. I'll come for tea, or coffee or what ever ;)

    The teapot is stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete