Friday 1 November 2013

#InMyStudio - Friday play date!


I love Friday's because it's the only day of the week that we get home early.
On the way home, we pick up snacks and it's the one day of the week where we have the afternoon off.

No rules.

Just reconnecting after the busy week.
And all doing the things we love that we don't get to do during the week.

Digz is away doing a 3 day stage race out of town which means this weekend is a girlie weekend.
As much as we miss Digz so much when he goes away!  We cherish our girlie weekends!
The girls basically move right into my room and it's a PJ party for the whole weekend!
And we do everything together!

When we got home, I had a FaceTime chat with Jenny Wentworth, from Oregon.
I haven't spoken to Jenny face to face since we were in Italy and I was surprised to see how wonderful and emotional it was to see her and chat.

After our chat, I headed straight to my studio because I had planned a painting session all day.
I knew exactly what I was going to paint.  I wasn't sure if it was going to work out how I planned!
But I was super delighted with both these pieces.  Both such moving pieces to me!

All 'n all such a beautiful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment