Sunday 24 November 2013

#InMyStudio - Play Dates and a Picnic

Wow - we have had such a busy weekend!!
Kitty had one social event after another which left us on constant standby for her!
Corks is still very much in exam mode as she has 2 exams left to go!
I have one week left of November (my crazy busiest time of the year).
And then the girls will basically be on holiday!
So I'm kind of holding my breath over here!

This morning I got up early because I had a play date of my own!
I had a paint-date with my friend, who I met at Kitty's school!
We teamed up this year painting sets for the school concert!


Just allowing time to create can be such a gift to ourselves!
And this morning was just beautifully gentle for both of us!
For her - to have this time to create and for me - to have someone to paint with!
We had Nespresso, brekkie and a chat and then started playing #InMyStudio!
My sweet friend is incredibly creative and her composition was stunning!
I can't wait to see her finish her incredible piece of art!
Corks was supposed to be studying but couldn't help herself and came to create with us!
And she kept our Nespresso cups full!

After my friend left we jumped around and headed out to Kitty's Grade 6 end of year picnic!
We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!
It was absolutely perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment