Sunday 3 November 2013

Lockdown mode and a quick studybreak...

After spending the whole weekend indoors and keeping myself busy while the girls study, come Sunday afternoon, I was suffering severely from cabin fever - I told the girls that we were going for a walk.  We jumped in the car and headed to walk on my fav beach!  I have been wanting to do this for weeks now.  And we couldn't have chosen a better day!  The water and waves were perfect and it was stunning out!  When we arrived at the beach we discovered there was a surf competition going on and we got to watch some pretty awesome surfers doing some awesome stuff!  And a beautiful walk and time together and lots of photo captures!!!  Such a beautiful time with my girls. #feelingsoblessed

 I love the filters I used on these pics… looks like old fashioned beach shots!  Such fun!




I love this shot because they are more alike than they realise… 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to be at the sea right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! i miss the beach so much sometimes! xo, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love! these are gorgeous! and thank you for linking our conversation here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete